This super simple plum and thyme prosecco smash made with Luna Nuda Prosecco will have your friends begging you for more at your next gathering. Enjoy!
- 1 medium plum sliced
- 1 ounce thyme simple syrup* (1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 water)
- 8 ounces Luna Nuda Prosecco
- 4 sprigs of thyme, plus more for garnishing
- 1 lemon
- *see directions below to make thyme simple syrup
- In a saucepan, dissolve your sugar and water together over medium high heat to make the simple syrup. When dissolved, remove from heat and put 5 stalks of thyme in the pan, let steep for 30 minutes.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together 1 half of the plum, 1 ounce of simple syrup and 2 sprigs of thyme. Transfer released juices to a small rocks glass.
- Fill rocks glass with prosecco and add a small squeeze of lemon juice.
- Garnish with fresh plum slices and thyme.
PSST! You’ll need the items below to make this recipe! Good news is most of it is 20% off with code EOTS17.